Sunday, October 25, 2015

Casual



Hello everybody,

I'm wearing for the first time this wonderful pailletes shoes I found a couple of days ago in an outlet shop and I adore them : ) They are comfortable and perfect to wear with both a beautiful girly dress and, just as me today, with a casual outfit.
But actually, my favourite thing in this outfit is, of course, the self-made wool hat, what do you think about it? I finished it last week (now I'm working on a green scarf : )
Both things are just accessories (sometimes accessories make the difference ; ) and I'm wearing them with a midi tube dress and my old perfecto jacket. I took a squared shirt in the same tones than the hat, as well, and I wore it tied at the waist.
I hope you like the outfit and, if so, leave me some comments: I would be happy to read them : )
Have a nice Sunday afternoon ; )


Hola a tod@s,

en esta ocasión estoy estrenando estos  zapatos con lentejuelas que compré hace un par de días en un outlet y ya se han convertido en unos de mis favoritos : ) Son muy cómodos y los puedes combinar tanto con un vestido más formal como usarlos para un look más casual, como he hecho yo esta vez.
Aunque la verdad es que mi prenda favorita de este outfit es el gorro de lana hecho por mí misma, ¿qué os parece? Lo terminé la semana pasada y ahora estoy ocupada con una bufanda verde de ochos : )
Aunque son sólo accesorios, muchas veces son precisamente los accesorios los que marcan la diferencia, ¿no creéis? : ) Los combiné con un vestido midi de tubo y mi vieja cazadora perfecto negra. También añadí una camisa de cuadros con el mismo tono azul del gorro anudada a la cintura.
¿Qué os parece el resultado? Espero que os guste y me dejéis vuestros comentarios, me encantará leerlos : )
¡Disfrutad de la tarde de domingo! ; )














I'm wearing:
Dress: Asos (old)
Shirt: The Clock House (old)
Jacket: El Corte Inglés (old)
Shoes: DKNY via Zalando
Hat: self-made



 If you liked this post, subscribe to receive the updates per email, or just visit me on instagram @helenadommor ; )




 

44 comments:

  1. Qué look tan estiloso, Helena!!! Tus nuevas zapatillas me han enamorado...
    Un beso
    http://cocoolook.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchísimas gracias, Carmen : ) Me alegra mucho que te haya gustado ; )
      Besos!

      Delete
  2. So great leather jacket!
    Kisses

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it : ) Thanks for commenting, Dania ; )

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Muchísimas gracias por pasarte y dejarme un comentario, Marta : ) Me alegra que te haya gustado! ; )

      Delete
  4. I love wearing sneaks on a dress too
    This looks so chic

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That´s a lovely combination, I agree ; ) Thanks for stopping by, Zarrah : )

      Delete
  5. perfect outfit!
    Zurzeit läuft eine Verlosung auf meinem Blog, würde mich freuen wenn du mit machen würdest:-)
    http://sternenfeenstaub.blogspot.de/2015/10/love-has-no-gender.html#more
    Liebste Grüße,
    Lynn ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke sehr, Lynn : ) Ich komme sicher vorbei und schaue mal, was schönes du uns vorbereitest hast ; )
      LG

      Delete
  6. Nice look!
    I'm really loving that dress :)

    The Cutielicious
    http://www.thecutielicious.com
    Federica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, Federica : ) It´s nice to hear, you liked it : )

      Delete
  7. This outfit is such a lovely combination. Love this set! Simple and modern, and at the same time so chic!
    Adorable!

    Diana Cloudlet
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comment, Diana : ) I´m really glad you liked it : )

      Delete
  8. mi piace tantissimo questo look molto molto easy!!!!
    seguimi se ti va: http://newyorkparigimilano.blogspot.it/2015/10/balmainxhm.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie mile, Maria : ) Of course, I'm visiting your site to see the beautiful things you have to show us ; )

      Delete
  9. What a great casual outfit! Absolutely love the beanie!
    Fashion Soup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Adria, I did it myself! : )

      Delete
  10. Hola wapa! acabo de ver tu blog y le he echado un ojo, me gusta mucho! aquí tendrás una seguidoras mas.
    Me ha hecho mucha gracia el titulo jejeje, pero tienes un pelo muy bonito, no como el mio sin nada de volumen.
    Me gusta mucho este look, es genial, cómodo y practico, siempre que puedo voy de este rollo. y las chupas de cuero me enamoran!
    Un besazo y feliz miercoles! te dejo mi blog a ver si te gusta!.
    http://www.escuestiondestilo.com/2015/10/look-day-by-day.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchísimas gracias por tu apoyo, Sara! : ) Me ha encantado leer tu comentario : ) Por supuesto me pasaré por tu blog (veo que te has equivocado con el enlace pero no te preocupes ya te he encontrado ; ) En cuanto a mi pelo... tenemos una relación complicada. Aunque me figuro que eso le pasa en mayor o menor medida a todo el mundo, sin importar el tipo de pelo que uno tenga ; )
      Muchos besos!

      Delete
  11. Me ha encantado y te sienta genial! me gusta el look enterito! un besazo! te espero en mi blog


    www.ShoesAndBasics.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias por pasarte y comentar, Patti : ) Me alegra que te haya gustado ; ) En un rato me paso por tu blog : )

      Delete
  12. You look lovely and we love the casual outfit. We particularly adore the jacket, it looks amazing.
    Have a good day. :)

    XOXO
    Roseleen and Bridgette
    In Style Custody
    http://www.instylecustody.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you both, Roseleen and Bridgette : ) It's nice to hear you liked it : )

      Delete
  13. Estoy contigo,los detalles marcan la diferencia, me encanta le vestido y el toque de las bambas

    Melange-Boutique Blog by Noe&Lolita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchísimas gracias : ) Me alegra que te haya gustado ; )

      Delete
  14. Love the look!
    Katharina || [url="http://www.ktinka.com"]ktinka.com[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a gorgeous look!! Sooo pretty my dear!! happy weekend!
    www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Len : ) Happy weekend for you, too ; )

      Delete
  16. Love that beanie!! You're so talented! xo
    http://publiclivessecretrecipes.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice outfit :)

    http://www.ariadibari.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the dress,great print.
    Also that jacket is amazing,I was looking for similiar one :*

    http://zeberry.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Zerina : ) I love this kind of jacket, too, totally recommend you to have one ; )
      Kisses!

      Delete
  19. I love your outfit :)

    http://asja91.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Me encanta el gorro guapa, un look casual genial con la capa añadida de la camisa anudada a la cintura!!! Me encanta jeje
    Te invito a pasarte a ver mis looks, un besito enorme guapa
    Ladyheraa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchísimas gracias, Sandra : ) Me alegra que te haya gustado, por supuesto me voy a pasar por tu blog a ver qué novedades no tienes preparadas ; )

      Delete
  21. Me super encanta el look!!! Sobre todo el color del gorro, es precioso :) https://sloritemaria.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchísimas gracias, María : ) Del gorro estoy especialmente orgullosa porque lo he hecho yo misma ; )
      Un beso!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...